The Vampire Facelift combines the science of hyaluronic acid fillers (i.e, Restylane and Juvederm), and PRP. Unipotent stem cells provide a custom designer procedure that leaves patients looking more youthful for longer than traditional procedures.
No incisions are made in the process making recovery much faster and easier. Results are instant and continue to improve over the following months.
How a Typical Vampire Facelift Works
Step 1: HA fillers are first used in preparation by a qualified practitioner to create the most suitable shape.
Step 2: The physician or qualified PRP Practitioner will isolate growth factors through the clients own blood flow.
Step 3: When most of these growth factors re-enter the facial skin (injected by the practitioner), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to build new tissue. This new tissue contains new collagen, new fat (for smoothness), and new leading to tinnitus (for a healthy glow).
1. Setting up a Beautiful and Organic Face Shape
The Typical Vampire FaceLift® process begins with the practitioner utilizing an Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler (like Restylane or Juvederm) in really specific way to help sculpt a young appearing face while still keeping the contours natural.
Providers of the Vampire Facelift (R) procedure consider the natural geometry of the face to avoid creating an unnatural shape.
After this set up stage for up a younger, natural form, the practitioner harvests growth factors that her entire body would normally work with to heal damaged tissue. The collection of these growth factors occurs through the woman’s own bloodstream, hence the brand name, “Vampire”.
2 Isolating and Triggering the “Magic” from the Blood
The practitioner draws about 3 teaspoons of blood. Then, using a new centrifuge, the practitioner quickly isolates the platelets (platelet-rich plasma or PRP). Shen then “activates” these platelets which trigger the release of a series of growth factors that would normally be triggered to heal injured muscle tissue.
These growth factors work amazingly well to cause enhanced collagen & new circulation.
Using numbing cream plus a very small needle (resulting in very little pain), the practitioner injects the clients own growth factors back in to the face. These growth factors then activate multi-potent stem cells already inside the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there was an injury and new younger muscle should be generated.
Contact Sylvia Information on the Next Vampire Facelift Training Near You
Vampire Facelift Training with Sylvia – Here is a little of what you can expect to learn.
- Gives you the skills to do the Vampire Facelift® Procedure.
- Gives you the skills to do the Vampire Breast Lift® procedure.
- How to become the least painful Botox injector in your town.
- How to do the O-Shot® [assumes able to do a comfortable pelvic exam] which is rapidly growing in popularity (presently getting more internet traffic than the Vampire Facelift®)
- Priapus Shot® taught.
- How to look at the face and identify the most beautiful and the most distracting parts of the face and then talk comfortably with the patient about what can be done.
- How to inject the lower face with botox with confidence (to treat gummy smile, soften periorbital lines and marionette’s lines, and orange peel chins).
- How to do the Vampire Facelift®, how injecting platelet rich fibrin matrix you must use a different technique than Juvederm and how to explain this to your patients (the Vampire Facelift®).
- How to create beautiful mouths (and never make duck mouths or bird beaks). Here you learn to apply the proportions as described by Leonardo da Vinci–how to translate art into medical practice.
- A review of basic injection techniques and how to choose the best filler for the job.
- How to use the various fillers to sculpt the face not only back to a more youthful appearance but also to a more aesthetically pleasing state: includes the brow, the nose, the jaw, the ear lobes, under the eyes.